Istanbul University - Cerrahpasa IEEE Student Branch
IEEE Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Student Branch was founded in 2002. The branch has been focusing on the industry, science and technology; organizing events, technical projects, workshops and trainings. With more than 400 active members, IEEE Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Student Branch is the most essential club of Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Faculty of Engineering.
Our branch consists of 6 commitees; Robotıcs & Automation Society, Computer Society, Education Society, Women in Engineering, Sponsorship Committee, Promotion Design Committee and 2 representations; Fellow Students Branch and Educational Activities.
We aspire to contribute to our members’ technical and professional development and to keep them updated, to make them realize the wide professional network and work on development as well as solutions.
With our committees and representations we aim and help for future engineers, who study the needs of the industries in Turkey and aspire to guide students accordingly as well as to see Turkey manufacture technology, to come up with professional works with amateur spirit.
● To help our school become one of the prominent universities among IEEE-Turkey family.
● To turn our theoretical knowledge from classes to practice via our ongoing projects (UAV, combat vehicle, IOT, drone, website and mobile application), participate in competitions with these projects and to get good ranks.
● To create projects that are beneficial to humanity through the trainings given in IEEE Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Student Branch such as Mobile Application Development, Python, Arduino, C language and Robotics.
● To help future engineers get a closer look at the industry through technical trips and the workshops held in IEEE Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Student Branch such as preparing your own CV, interviewing tips, leadership and soft skills.
● To help our undergraduate and graduate members benefit from the financial and academic opportunities of IEEE.
● To contribute to the professional development of our members, and to create a sharing environment in cultural and professional aspects via carrying out collaborations with the IEEE student branches in national and foreign universities.